As a follow-up to the post I created yesterday regarding the effects of PTSD on the brain, I’d like to share some links with all of you.
If you have research that you would like to share, please feel free to post it in the comments section or send me the information via the send a message form! It is together with knowledge that we find the tools to heal.
- Elevated brain cannabinoid CB1 receptor availability in post-traumatic stress disorder: a positron emission tomography study
- PTSD Pharmacotherapy Could Target Cannabinoid Receptors, Study Suggests
- Marijuana-like compound could lead to first-ever medication for PTSD
- Brain Scan Study Aims to One Day Personalize PTSD Treatment
- Brain Imaging Helps Link Specific Symptoms of PTSD with Specific Brain Activity
- PTSD Symptoms Light Up Specific Parts of the Brain
- Research Shows Possible Neurological Patterns for PTSD Symptoms
Imaging shows brain receptor linked to emotion also has ties to some trauma symptoms
- Association of In Vivo κ-Opioid Receptor Availability and the Transdiagnostic Dimensional Expression of Trauma-Related Psychopathology